Saturday, April 10, 2010

and the measurements are in!

So I looked up the last time I weighed what I weigh now, it was Mid-june of 2009 :-(
I also got my husband to measure me so that I can see how well the 30 day shred works.
Here are my measurements at day 1 of the 30 day shred:
Right Arm (6 inches from the shoulder): 14 in
Chest: 41 1/2 in
Waist: 37 in
Abdominals 43 1/2 in
Hips: 46 in
Right thigh: 28 1/2 in
Calf: 14 2/8 in

digusting!! Oh well. Before starting the shred, My left arm hurts, I am feeling super lazy and fat. I know after today I will be hurting a lot but lets see what happened. My sister in law was telling me about a body builder she knows who works out no matter how much pain she is in. She could have a sprained ankle and will still workout. I am not going to take it to that extreme however I will try to workout no matter how sore I get from this workout. In the past when I tried the 30 day shred, I would workout for a few days and then quit because I could handle the pain. I was attempting a break for a few days that just turned into failure. I will for sure remeasure at the end of 30 days and maybe once in the middle to see the progress.

Sadly my weight today is 182. I don't want to share this number but maybe it will encourage me if more people know how fat I am. My goal weight is 145 which was my weight when my husband met me.

No comments:

Post a Comment