Saturday, April 10, 2010

Here we go.

ok, here is the 100th attempt at trying to keep this blog going. Now that the other blog is done, lets see if I can keep up with this one.

Today, I am going to start the 30 day shred, again. I was watching the videos on youtube but they no longer are on there. I went to walmart a few days ago and found it for $9.00, so I purchased it.

Although I was doing good at maintaining my weight that is no longer the case. For the past month my sister in law has been staying with us, and we both let ourselves go. We both ate a lot of things we normally wouldn't eat and as a result, I gained 8 lbs :-(. I am saddened by the way I look, but even more by the number on the scale. I believe it has been over a year since I have seen the number and I really can't go up any more then I have.

I will report back tomorrow with how the workout was as well as what I ate today. I KNOW I ate so much yesterday that I am just too embarassed to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment