Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

Happy New Year!

As I am sure most people do, I make a new years resolution every year to lose weight. In 2009 I made that resolution, the results, I am 15 lbs light in 2010. This year I have chose to make the same resolution. I plan to lose 15 lbs this year. The efforts I am making this year to lose weight is the following. In the past eat less or rather focusing on a 1500 calorie intake has proven successful.

The second new years resolution is to up keep this blog. I lost the weight in the first 6 months of the year and spent the 2nd half of the year maintain the weight. I did better when I was tracking my weight, my food and maintaing this blog. This blog is a motivator and reminder of where I want to be. I plan to help myself and my readers by maintain this blog. Inas, one of the readers loves to see pictures of the food, though I know I can't do it daily, I will try to post pics once a week.


Well thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment