Tuesday, January 5, 2010

my feelings on what I ate yesterday

So yesterday was a horrible day as far as my eating. I didn't really want to go out but my friend really did so I went with her. I didn't need the cheesecake but I rarely eat cheesecake anymore so I took advantage. It was an amazing slice of cheesecake!! I am not sure why but all I ever want to eat is hash browns these day. I had bought a packet of the hash browns, the ones that look like mcdonald's hash browns, and when I feel like them I bake them, no oil or anything.

I had plans to do a lot of crazy things yesterday but I was stuck at home waiting on the phone for the unemployment agency to answer my call - but nothing happened. I have been calling for 2 weeks with no luck. Yesterday I was on hold for 4 hours and my phone hung up at that point. Oh well here I am yet again on hold, thus far I have been on hold for 1 hour. Lets see if I get lucky today and someone answers me. I don't like to sit around the house, but I am limited to what I do because I am glued to my computer waiting for them to answer the phone. It is sad, because I can't take care of this online.

No comments:

Post a Comment