Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my meal yesterday

I went out with some friends to watch a movie. Now all I had eaten all day was a bowl of cereal with 1 percent milk. I would say I was doing really good. We got to the movie and I didn't get popcorn or the slurpee thing that I usually get when I go to the movie. I was really proud of myself for not giving in, especially when this guy sat down right next to me, and put his drink in the cup hold there is shared between the two seats. He had a large bag of popcorn and I swear to you, he ate that bag throughout the whole movie. It wouldn't have been soo bad if I could avoid listening to his chewing. I thought once the movie started, it would be ok, but it soo wasn't the case. I put a piece of gum in my mouth so I would be interested in the amazing smell of the butter... omg. I survived!

Afterwards, we decided we would go out to eat for dinner. My mistake, I really should have just went home. I have my hummos in the fridge that is soo low in calories. But NO!, I decided to eat out with the friends. Well, we went to T.G.I. Fridays. I really really really wanted fried foods. You know those days where your want becomes so strong that no one is going to convince you otherwise. I got my friend shrimp and french fries. So... good! I felt ok after that but then the friend decided she would get dessert. I really really should not have given in. She ordered 2 amazing desserts and I ate. One was a brownie with ice cream and the other was chocolate chip cookie pieces with ice cream and whip cream. OMG, it was amazing, until the ride home. I felt soo sick on the way home. I knew I way overate. Even as I was laying in bed to go to sleep, I still felt like my stomach was about to explode. So here you have what started off to be a perfect day as far as my eating habits and turned into once of the worst days ever for my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment