Thursday, May 21, 2009

what I ate 05/20/09

had a horrible day yesterday. Based on fatsecret.com I ate 1563 calories and I think it maybe have been more then that :-( . I gained .8 lbs from yeseterday. Totally bummed, now I have gained back 2 lbs.

What I ate

Breakfast:
egg and cheese sandwich on white bread. I asked for wheat bread, was bummed to see white bread. Anyways, I ate it.

Lunch:
I didn't eat any lunch because I knew my dinner would probably add up in calories. I didn't realize it would be 1000 calories :-(

Dinner:
Spiral pasta with spaghetti sauce and cheese all over it. It was really good, I didn't make it. Before that my cuz fed me lentil soup with potato pieces in it. I was really full then, but she insisted I eat. I REALLY REALLY SHOULD HAVE STOPPED AT THE SOUP. With the pasta there was salad with italian dressing. I really had more like 2 tablespoons of dressing if not 3. I felt bad last night after eating all. I really should not have done so.

Dessert:
I didn't eat any because I knew I went overboard with dinner.

Drinks:
I drank limade 1 cup
I also drank 1 cup of chocolate milk. I had a tickle in my throat at mid-night and I thought the milk would help
I drank 6 cups of water

I went to curves for 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment