Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So for the past 2 days now I have been watching this show called cook yourself thin.
It comes on lifetime everyday at 5:00 and 5:30 pm. I think the show is amazing!
I decided I would like to apply the teachings for 6 weeks and see the results. There is a book that goes with the show. I am not going to buy the book until I try this out for 6 weeks, to see if it works. Basically the show talks about if you change your eating habits to the meals which they suggest you will lose 1 dress size in 6 weeks. Now, they just revamp meals that you would normally eat and consider high calorie meals. If you would like to watch it tune in on lifetime or go to this.

So as I try out recipes I will update you with my results. I hope to do a weigh in and check all inches before the start of the 6 week plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment